Monday, December 21, 2009

Spicy + Savvy Holiday Party

Last Thursday I was invited to a festive holiday party that was hosted by Bronwyn Hammell, from Cinammon Toast New Media Inc and her wonderful partner Carrie Irvine from Blackbird Communications. Add these two fabulous ladies to your mix and together they’ve joined forces to create “Spicy & Savvy”… (If you recall, Cinammon Toast New Media Inc are the ones responsible for the layout of my beautiful website and all my branding related needs)

This was a fabulous cocktail, I have no complaints! It was cold outside but the atmosphere definitely warmed up my spirit! The “spice” was in full effect! It was a great place to network, sip, shop and mingle with fellow “savvy” mates in business! The signature drink, the punch, the wine and the appetizers were top of the line [If you know me, you know I like “a good drink” with “a good kick” if you know what I mean :)]! Let us not forget, the live entertainment… yes there was a live band [Ahh, let’s not get me started the singer was so refreshing]! The cocktail was held at the HUSH clothing store, the ladies there were so welcoming and graceful

All in all, everything was well organized not to mention a kind gesture to honour each of their clients and let them know how much they appreciated them and their business.

I felt honoured to be invited and totally felt like a valued client!

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment