Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GLAM... What more can one say?

No, no, no...
I am not making my way to the alter in my white dress in any time soon! I just do what I do and that is snoop snoop snoop to provide the scoop [lest we not forget I consult on many levels after all] ... :)

Couple days ago or perhaps last week I briefly talked about the dark edges and the "fairy flairs" you are bound to find more common in current trends on the 2010 bridal runways... but I forgot to mention how glam never ceases to amaze... I thought this dress was absolute radiance; the word is finesse! Don't know, there's just this simple unique touch to it that I love [Valentino did quite a number on this one] how greedy would it have been on my part if I didn't share?Funny enough, I stumbled upon this as I was reasearching other things that are "non-weddy" related...

So, with this said, if you are about to turn on your bridezilla senses and feed your dismay for the reason that you are out of touch when it comes to your wedding gown then I suggest you breathe and STOP!!! [Wow, see how sound that was lol] but yeah stop… take a look at how beautiful YOU WILL BE on your special day... who said you can't rock it like you're on the runway? Let's break the rules shall we? go get'em with your "hitched" self...

.... just know what you like when it comes down to your dress --> Keep it "simple" and keep it YOU [that's the best ingredient by the way]:...

No comments:

Post a Comment