Monday, December 21, 2009

Gearing Up...

Whew, that's really all I can say!
So many exciting things have come to pass in the previous weeks, makes me feel like I owe you guys a TELL ALL book lol! But seriously, I hope all of you are doing well! We're approaching "the close" of the year and I am pretty sure you guys understand me when I say "trying to stay up to speed" :)! I'm personally taking every second of these last few days to pause and reflect on how "climatic" this year has been! I feel blessed, favoured and privileged to still be standing and to still be able to press forward. I gave birth to new ventures this year and I plan on giving birth to more in the New Year... It's a lot of work, a lot of challenges but when you LOVE WHAT YOU DO you see NO LIMITS! It's all part of my purpose; I'm persuaded come what may...

With this said, I hope you guys are also feeling the same or at least working your way up towards something you feel strongly and passionately about...

No comments:

Post a Comment