Friday, December 4, 2009

Mind In the Muscle, Rolling Up My Sleeves...

We've reached it? The blessed 5th of the week that is and I am sure you have plenty to be grateful for! I know I do because I am still standing by God's grace...
Yup standing indeed [POSTURE] and rolling up my sleeves right about now as I am working away, fine tuning some details [what's new right? lol] to stay in alignment...

On this subtle Friday, I would like to briefly share a little something [told you I would be doing more of that right??? huhuh I am a woman who keeps her word]... So, I had a consultation meeting last night with one of my clients and I can't begin to tell you how mind blowing it felt to discuss the entirety of her Christian book launch! It's something fairly new for me [planning-wise] but being a poet myself makes the process easy to embrace without hesitating [writing is such a deep deep passion of mine!been working on a book myself but that’s for another day]!!!

After hearing my clients vision and attentively taking notes on how far she wants to take this project I can already feel the successful outcome of this production. This will be an amazing outreach for women of God who are yearning for a higher presence in their personal and family lives but also for women in general, who are looking to position and find themselves in their everyday lives! In my opinion, when you create a relevant cause to empower others there's no need to discriminate your audience despite of their background or beliefs… "WE" all need a dose of good sense every now and then and this event will do just that for one's spirit because it has substance! Although I am the planner, I see it far beyond "just that"! Brainstorming for this event has already given me plenty to reflect upon [you guys should know by now, how introspective I am :)]… This launch is going to be quite powerful and God alone can direct me...

With this said, "keeping my mind in the muscle"! you can only imagine how busy it's been and tomorrow I am back at it with the fashion show preps....!

No comments:

Post a Comment