Monday, December 14, 2009

Nothing Ventured, Nothing gained...

Hey there remember me :)
"Plenty to share, plenty to tell"! I’m back “in the mix” sorry for my absence...
You can already predict what I'm going to say right??? It's been CRAZY BUSY but it’s all good fun wouldn’t trade it for the world [I love what I do! You wouldn't catch me complaining]…
The fashion shows are coming along GREAT! Time is flying and "showtime" is so near I can’t wait! There have been a few minor changes here and there but nothing we couldn’t foresee nor handle….
I feel so blessed to be part of this and being able to create many different ways to perfect my business is even better! I just want to take this journey to a HIGHER HIGH! As you can see, I’m trying my best to close in and embrace the New Year on good terms if you know what I mean ;)Perfecting some details and shaping different aspect of my life by staying productive! So much is happening and like I've mentioned before: "What a difference a year or two can truly make”…

I was planning on giving you guys a COMPLETE break down of what I've been keeping from you in the past couple days whatnot but I stumbled upon a quote last night that totally described my current state of mind and just wanted to leave you with that for today, and tomorrow I’ll get into more specifics [how does that sound?]….

"You won’t see your pathway unless you use your faith"

With this said,
Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Empower yourself …

No comments:

Post a Comment