Monday, December 21, 2009

"On the set" Lights, Camera... Chic!

This weekend I took it easy considering everything is pretty much in motion business wise. Saturday I was on the set of "Classic, Chic & Soulful" which is the personal shoot I had with the very talented, Tina Picard.

Tina is a beautiful local photographer in the Ottawa, Hull region. It was truly a pleasure to shoot with her; she was very welcoming and down to earth! I love working with people who are free-spirited, passionate and vivid about what they do![Her work totally speaks for itself]...

I've had wonderful fashion shoots in the past and always felt the need to diversify, which is why this time around I wanted something a bit more different. Still fashion but a bit more subtle and corporate, considering these are mainly promo shots I plan on using for a campaign WEP is set to launch some time in the New Year!

I have to admit though, I wish someone had taken the time to remind me how long the whole hair and makeup process is... 2 ½ hrs hmmm... nothing right? What can you really say, when all you have to do is sit there and enjoy? Yeah, I love being pampered! Lol... It's so unusual for me to sit still for more than 5 minutes therefore when given the opportunity to take pleasure in somebody else’s art, I have no complaints :) - Besides my MUA Tricia Minga did a good job and had me looking pretty hence a little glimpse of the pic you see :) [Did I mention we were working away the details of her launch?? She’s a talented singer, model & make-up artist! Look out for this talented gem! Believe me]...

I really can't wait to see the entirety of the shoot! I would love to give you a sneak peak but I myself wasn’t given any…

No comments:

Post a Comment