Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Raining: "HUMBRELLA" Taking The World by Storm...

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about what I want to share with you... [Yes, I am finally going to divulge just a bit more information about one of the other fashion shows I am presently coordinating]!

Within Essence Productions has partnered with Ottawa's own local talent; Kayan Aiken to bring you her first designer launch titled "HUMBRELLA" [I will definitely tell you more about this incredible woman in the forthcoming weeks, as we count down the opening of her amazing collection]...

We've been working with her for the past months to bring you this event that is set for the New Year [January 23rd, 2010]! Her jaw-dropping couture edge will definitely leave you shook and create a hazard that can only take the world by storm [you've heard it here first; you've been WARNED]...

With this said, don't just sit there and wait to get weathered by "the storm" !!! Grab your umbrellas and celebrate this launch with us. My good friend Marcia said it best: "if you got an itch for fashion, then I suggest you scratch it"...

No comments:

Post a Comment