Thursday, December 31, 2009

Coasting With Flair...

That's right everyone, its New Years Eve and you're probably wondering what we're cooking up our sleeves right? Wondering how we will be spending our night? Well then, let me disclose how we will be bringing the luxuries of the heart to life...

I shared with you a couple reflective thoughts that were running through my mind yesterday about the New Year and so on… As you know I tend to get “poetic" and philosophical when I speak of exciting things such as life! Discussing business ventures and sharing my general outlook on life to empower others is so holistic to me! It's a portion that I get across into each of my endeavours that way you get a better sense of my approach and most importantly the kind of person I am! [I think it's important]... but anyhow, not to go astray from today’s blogging edition lol ;)

As I was saying, you guys are probably wondering what WEP is cooking up for New Year's Eve??? Fortunately for us, we're coasting with flair... meaning, tonight we're going to relax and mingle in style! Starfish Creative Events + Inspiration have generously invited us to attend and grace the Red Carpet in good old Hollywood fashion...
This team is such a big inspiration when it comes down to event management and design here in Ottawa and I have no shame in saying so openly! I admire their work!! I know some of you are probably frowning like, isn't this your competition?? I say no, why look at others as a "threat" if they can 1) inspire you 2) help you get better??? Seriously, talking and exchanging thoughts with other experts in this industry is not only a great exercise but always stimulating and encouraging!

To sum it up, I am totally looking forward to ring in the New Year with splash! The event will be taking place inside the Crowne Plaza Hotel [downtown Ottawa if you're unfamiliar] in two stunning penthouse rooms! So many goodies and surprises await but why spoil the beans if you can just read about it yourselves? If you're still wondering what to do tonight I suggest you get to your keyboard and get your tickets fast…

Till then, the countdown begins may you all be extraordinary and beyond verbal measures!!!Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment