Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Jazz...

"Ba-da-ba-da"... It's Monday!

I know most people just want to hide under the rug when they hear the sounds of the "Monday jazz” or perhaps boycott a day of work but "hey" what a blessing to know that we were all, for the most part, fortunate to make it through the weekend and now find ourselves able to go about our daily schedules for this week -> rule of thumb: make it effectual!

Last week was really busy and the files just keep on piling up! ... Please mark my words and feel my emotions when I say "I am not complaining"! In fact I am making more room to receive all that is coming to me; Call it magnetic or however you like I am mentally "de-cluttering" to nourish this focus! With this said, can my cup please overflow…?!

Here are my top ingredients for this week’s formula:
More room, more excitement; more excitement, less distractions; less distractions, more focus; and more focus.... More Greatness! With this perspective in mind, how can “Peace n’ Positivity” fail me??? Did I hear you say AMEN…?

Last week we ended on the launch of our new website http://withinessenceproductions.com/index.html [did you look at it? not that I want to pressure or anything but you know I had to throw that in there somewhere lol]...

Also, I had briefly mentioned the open model casting for the "I AM FASHION: RIP THE FAB LANE" fashion show set for next May.... Now, I know it's Monday so I'll take it easy and won't bombard you with details [at least not today that is lol] but just know that everything ran smoothly! It was a long and dynamic day, everyone was wonderful and up to speed [such an amazing team] and we the jury and photographers called it a great turn out! It's truly going to be hard to pick out the models considering that there are so many options however the job has to be done....

Less of me for now, got to get back to my "creating duties" to make the best out of this "Monday Jazz”....

On this “note” I leave you: "ba-da-ba-da"...

No comments:

Post a Comment