Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Language of the Soul

It's Tuesday,

Different jazz, different breed! Rather interesting if you ask me....
Today I just thought I'd set back, break the routine and spend some "ME TIME"!!! So many things are currently running through my mind, so many thoughts, so many projects, Lord knows the list could go on....

But spending some "me time" is totally something that I like to live up to on a regular, but lately I've been consumed with my scheduled duties and haven't taken the time to pause and just settle down... [Yes, I confirm I am a workaholic] now don't get me wrong, nor confuse my statement... “Settling down” doesn't mean kicking back and being sluggish?! It simply means taking the time to break free, self-evaluate, and assess everything that is around you and within you in a peaceful manner... [gotcha didn't I??? you should of known there was going to be a double sense to this; I'm a philosopher I can't help it]... but yeah, today I am in “total reflexion” mode - taking the time to smell the roses and making sure my spirit is in alignment...

I love being busy and keeping myself occupied, however it's important that I don't lose myself in the process! After all, it’s so easy to get lost and caught up in our “daily, daily” and as much as we make the efforts to balance, at times we somehow manage to fail! So how do we or should I say how can we measure up? Truly depends! Sometimes we need to breathe, sometimes we just need to pause and sometimes we just need to completely detach…

Red glass of wine, lavender neck wrap, Foot sauna, and eye pads! Tailored spa & pampering??? "LANGUAGE OF MY SOUL" … today I’m doing just that!!! –> Cutting the strings and allowing myself to loosen …

Cut, cut, cut... Detached :)



No comments:

Post a Comment