Friday, November 13, 2009

Strategist?? Post Website launch…

Made it through another week full of activity [Whew, Praise God]…

I want to take this moment to thank everyone who took the time out of their day to celebrate the launch of our new website with us. I’m truly moved by the positive feedback and constructive criticism I’ve received thus far. It’s an exciting stage of our business and sharing the experience makes it worthwhile. Sometimes I feel like it hasn’t hit me yet! Seriously, all this “traffic” feels surreal… what a difference a couple years can truly make and what a way we mature [ Key words to the wise --> step by step, mile by mile]…

A lot of time was spent, but I can testify today and say that none was wasted! I guess all the strategizing and planning paid off [not to mention praying for a better sense of direction] and this is just a small piece of the pie; there is so much more in stores and I feel blessed and privileged to handle “this rush”.

I would be a liar though, if I failed to admit that things can get a little overwhelming at times! Being a young entrepreneur can get scary and the writing on the wall is not always crystal clear… Now, if you’re a perfectionist like I am, you understand that these emotions can sometimes push you to be harder on yourself as you’re continuously confronted to remain on top of things.

What keeps me going??? Couple elements I’ve shared in some of my earlier posts such as: the importance of me being passionate and loving what I do etc etc...

"Play time in the sand" is over and burning “random bridges” is OVER …
This means, distorting every shade of fear, trusting the unknown (i.e. no comfort zone); getting out of the frame to see and feel the bigger picture… [“see and feel” sorry I have to emphasize on this powerful meaning – not to worry soon you’ll understand]

On this “strategist” note I leave you….
Can’t talk “the talk” if you’re unwilling to work for it….

No comments:

Post a Comment