Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seeing the Light, Not blinded by the Action...

Already in March, time truly doesn't wait!! Hope all of you have been maintaining well... it's been crazy at my end and simply feel like I lost my blogging “spill”! Been setting back taking time to nurture the mind and spirit and did I mention WORK...ha! That word truly never escapes! Back to back it’s been “to & fro”… Yes folks believe it, WEP has been going full force and simply doing what a mentor of mine calls "Birthing the dream"!!!
Gave birth to this baby and now I'm simply taking care of it!! Nourishing her, planting the proper seeds so she can grow and become a powerful force for nations. With such a vision in mind, you know that requires time and space right? Especially at the early stages :)

Nevertheless, exciting things have been in the works and it's truly humbling for me to say that "cloud 9" is understated since the cloud I’m leaning onto is what I call “the infinite”...

I keep on seeing the light and account myself for each and everyone of my actions....

No comments:

Post a Comment