Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fast Life...

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by? Makes you wonder how much we make use of your time...

We're already in February or should I even pause and say March? Sounds silly but how tempting right? February always encloses with a short kiss goodbye muah bizou... [talk about a hit and run]…'Tis the season of lovers after all right? Hmm so "they say" ha! But either way, WEP is glad to still be standing! This month has been quite innovating and I’m glad to be around and enjoy every bit of it ;)...

I know it's been awhile since our last chatter! These past few months have been non-stop and the pile just keeps on building up! I'm on cloud nine right now, the number is totally indefinite! “Doing and Being”! Things are picking up! Exciting new projects (yes), new challenges (yes), new partnerships (yes) but the best part of it all is the learning process!!!! I thank God for the solid dose of creativity but also for giving me the courage to keep holding on without driving myself against the wall...believe me the "going" can get tough and overwhelming when your constantly going non-stop but the "reminders" of why I do what I do are what keep me standing....

I mean, here we were talking New Years resolution and now were talking Black History Month, Valentines day and even planning away for Fall endeavours!!! No wonder everyone is running around... But how much running can one do is a question that often comes to mind?

One of my mentors once told me:"It's easier to get lost in opportunities than it is when the doors are closed" ... hmmm tough one to swallow??? But I'm curious to know as I leave you with these questions...

How do you manage your time or live beyond the "fast life"? Or better yet is time managing you?

No comments:

Post a Comment