Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full Throttle 2: Addicted to "Busi-ness"

"Alrighty", rather than filling the cup of excuses [notice how quick that word faded] here’s a little taste of my updates as promised:

It has been full speed ahead around here with all the productions I am currently directing; not to mention many of my own personal endeavours...

Reminder...

- Gwen Madiba’s second annual fashion show “I Am Fashion: Rip The Fab Lane”.
As stated in my earlier posts, the model casting is now finalized! Eliminating some of the models wasn’t easy but it had to be done and we are pleased with those who have been selected to strut on the fab lane. We are currently moving onto the next phase with (a) our first meeting with ALL the models Dec 5th and (b) the sponsorship campaign! With this said, we are right on schedule therefore I couldn’t be any happier! Our venue is booked and our vendors are lined up! Couple onsite logistics activities this week … hmm spilling too much but will be giving you “the fashion insight” soon :)

Two other clients have added themselves to my list of fashion shows; however, will keep my lips sealed for now and won’t say too much. Can you say addicted to busy-ness…?
3 fashion shows for 3 different clients - hmm… different lines, different themes, different concepts, can you feel the pressure?? Sing with me..."I'm loving it" [better believe it!!!brainstorm, brainstorm and more brainstorms] I know I am sounding like a freak but nah, I just love being challenged

Apart from that, I’ve been working away the production of a musical play for a local female singer/song writer! This launch is the ideal thrill and can’t wait to put all the pieces together with a touch of "class, chic and soul"! Hushhh, stay tune for more…

New to my list of duties... a powerful & uplifting book launch for a christian author; I'm truly excited about this project! I was called upon about a week ago and was totally humbled :)... Also lined up, a couple of interesting beauty and empowerment workshops that I am hoping to schedule on a monthly basis in the New Year [yup, look out for my "tricks and bits" segments]...


There is no better time to start planning this out! It may not seem like a lot... [Euuh does that even make sense??? ha-ha] but trust me when I say "the making" behind every detail of an event or a project of any sort is a lot of work! What's going to make a difference in the planning and the process more efficient is... your spirit and however you choose to go about your strategy and knowing what is required to be done at the proper given times! Words like structure, precision, clarity, goals, objectives etc etc etc are crucial in the executing phase!!

The sooner you start the better you finish! “NOW” is always the best time to start planning and getting organized…

No comments:

Post a Comment